Savanna….Today State Representative Tony McCombie (IL-71st) announced the beginning of her spring 2019 photo contest:
State Representative Tony McCombie will once again bring the 71st District to Springfield with her photo contest. Participants will be asked to submit a photo that best represents the people and places of the 71st district. The winning photo from each category (people and places) will be displayed in Rep. McCombie’s Springfield and Savanna offices.
“I love the 71st district, and truly believe we have the most beautiful scenery and magnificent people,” said Rep. McCombie. “The more submissions we have, the more we can show off the 71st to the rest of Illinois.”
Rep. McCombie will choose winning entries and invite the photographers for an unveiling at the Savanna and/or Springfield office. The winning photos will be on display for the term of the 101st General Assembly. The contest rules are as follows:
- Participants are asked to submit their photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Photos must be taken in the 71st District,
- Photos must be taken during this spring, March 20th – June 20th,
- Photos are due June 21st,
- Photos must be sent in high resolution,
- In the email, please include the photographer’s name, home address, email, phone number, and where the picture was taken.
A 71st district map can be found on her website at repmccombie.com. Participants seeking more info can call the district office at (815) 632-7384 or visit her website at repmccombie.com.