Today State Representative Tony McCombie announced the beginning of her Summer 2021 photo contest as well as announcing the winners of her Spring Photo Contest.
“Congratulations to Michele Gillete and Jeff Dauphin on their winning submissions to my Spring Photo Contest,” said Rep. McCombie. “Their winning entries can be viewed at my legislative website at repmccombie.com.”
State Representative Tony McCombie will once again bring the 71st District to Springfield with the launch of her Summer photo contest. Participants will be asked to submit a photo that best represents the people and places of the 71st district. The winning photo from each category (people and places) will be displayed in Rep. McCombie’s Springfield and Sterling offices.
“I love the 71st district, and truly believe we have the most beautiful scenery and magnificent people. We all love Summer here and I can’t wait to see the pictures of our summer fun,” said Rep. McCombie. “The more submissions we have, the more we can show off the 71st to the rest of Illinois.”
Rep. McCombie will choose winning entries and invite the photographers for an unveiling at the Sterling office. The winning photos will be on display for the term of the 102nd General Assembly.
The contest rules are as follows:
- Participants are asked to submit their photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos must be taken in the 71st District
- Photos must be taken during this summer, June 20-Sept. 22
- Photos are due September 23
- Photos must be sent in high resolution
- In the email, please include the photographer’s name, home address, email, phone number, and where the photograph was taken