This spring, House Minority Leader Tony McCombie launched her third annual Spring Photo Contest. Over the years, the contest has showcased the incredible talent throughout the District and as we enter the last week of spring, Rep. McCombie is doing one last call for submissions!
To participate, interested area residents can submit a photo that best represents the people and places of the 89th District—including any statues and monuments. The winning photo from each category (people, places, and monuments) will be displayed in Rep. McCombie’s Springfield and Savanna offices.
Rep. McCombie will choose winning entries and invite the photographers for an unveiling at the Savanna office. The winning photos will be on display for the term of the 103rd General Assembly.
The contest rules are as follows:
- Participants are asked to submit their photos by email to email@example.com
- Photos must be taken in the 89th District
- Photos must be taken during this spring
- Photos are due ASAP and winners will be announced on June 21st
- Photos must be sent in high resolution
- In the email, please include the photographer’s name, home address, email, phone number, and where the photograph was taken